logo

Welcome to Diana Loze Wellness

Helping you change your health from the inside out... because you have only one YOU!
In Office Hours
Tuesday 9-7 pm
Wednesday 3-7 pm
Thursday 9-7 pm
Friday 9-5 pm
Saturday 9-2 pm
Tour the Facilities
Top

How the heck did I get here?

They say that stress is one of the biggest contributing factors to your health spiraling out of control, so after losing three grandparents to cancer and struggling for many years with my own health issues, I began incorporating alternative and holistic healing practices in my own life and became certified as a Colon Hydrotherapist in 2008. In addition to my Colon Hydrotherapy Certification, I also have my Level II Reiki and am working toward my Natural Nutrition Certification with CSNN.

My method of working with my clients stresses putting  them at ease in what some might consider an awkward situation, and my open heart and gentle sense of humour creates a safe place for you to relax, release and get back to the best version of yourself.

I’m happy to provide guidance and answer questions for anyone interested in the process of Colon Hydrotherapy.  Contact pureBalance Wellness for a complementary 15 minute consultation.

Designations

I-ACT is the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy, established in 1989.  It currently has approximately 2,400 members, 80% of whom are in the United States, and the other 20% of whom are worldwide.

The Association establishes the training standards and guidelines for its members.  Professionalism and standards are maintained with a structured training, leading to four levels of certification:  Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced and Instructor level.

I-ACT is committed to working with the FDA, International organizations, states and municipalities to enhance the safety of colon hydrotherapy, remaining vendor and system neutral.

I am proud to be a member of I-ACT, and attend the annual conventions as often as I can.  I feel that it is vital to the health of our clients and our profession that standards be set and maintained, and that we all continue to learn from outside practitioners and each other.

If you’d like further information on I-ACT, please visit their website at www.i-act.org.

The Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada is a multidisciplinary group which has accredited more than 6,000 naturopaths or naturotherapists across Canada since its foundation in 1987.  For further information on the ACNN, please visit their website at www.acnn.ca  My membership in the Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada allows me the opportunity:

  • to issue receipts to clients for claim purposes with most insurance companies in Canada;
  • to issue tax deductible receipts under applicable laws in Ontario.